SYNTHESIS - ROLLERMILL
The Synthesis – Rollermill takes on board the very best in milling technology and the skills sharpened by GEA in over 80 years of combined experience in the sector. The most popular, high performance machine on the market, Synthesis comes in 2,4 and 8 rolls versions. Simple to run and versatile enough to cope with the specific milling requirements of whatever country it operates in.
Materie primeDurumMaizeOatRiceSoft wheat
Cereal milling process consists of the pre-breaking, breaking, reduction and scratch of cereal kernel and semi-finished products such as the bran. All these steps are carried out by the rollermill, by varying machine rolls, feeding system and milling technical parameters.
Product that has already been tempered to be milled, is conveyed to the rollermill feeding hopper. By means of infra-red sensors, which detect the quantity of product inside the feeding hopper, the amount of product falling into the feeding rolls is automatically regulated by the chute and the feeding rolls. The evenly distribution and product flow are adjusted by a detecting system which “reads” not only the quantity but also the quality (granulometry, specific weight, shape, etc.) of the product inside the feeding hopper.
Product, once it has been milled by the grinding rolls, is collected inside the discharge hoppers and then conveyed outside the machine by gravity or by suction system. The grinding rolls are cooled down and kept cleaned (therefore efficient) by a cleaning system typical of the milling surface as well as by the air pulled from the outside.
Due to the fact that in specific milling steps sieving the milled product is not necessary, it is possible to get together in the same machine not only two but rather four passages: this is the rollermill with two pairs of superimposed grinding rolls (mod. 8M). The unit housing the cylinders and the top part of the bearing supports is held in place by eight screws, so it can be instantly removed using a carriage designed for this purpose.
Both the structural elements and the accessories are in 6060 anodized aluminum and stainless steel; these materials are compliant with the European UNI EN 602 regulations for use in the food sector.
• High milling precision;
• Easy machine maintenance;
• Satisfies the tightest sanitary standards;
• Structure designed in such a way that the machine can be considered a module consisting of one couple of rolls, therefore a range of different combinations are available to better exploit the plant layout;
• Versatile because it adapts itself to new plant exigencies: the machine can be divided into two different and independent sections, each of which can have different characteristics and milling features;
• Detect the temperature of grinding rolls (optional);
• Detect the temperature of bearings supports (optional);
• Capacitive sensor to detect lack of product inside the inlet hopper (optional).
• Grinding rolls diameter: 250 or 300 mm;
• Milling length: 800 – 1000 – 1250 – 1500 mm;
• Amount of grinding rolls: 2, 4, 8.
Contact us for advice
Our specialized consultants are available for a no-commitment meeting in which to listen to your needs and evaluate the technologies best suited for your production objectives.CONTACT US